Design opportunities for metal building systems are virtually endless. From traditional to contemporary, architects and owners are discovering that metal building systems are an attractive, popular and cost and energy efficient building solution.
Outstanding detail can be achieved at a reasonable cost using conventional wall and fascia materials.
Aesthetic options include:
- Decorative columns and varied arch forms that influence design
- Clearstory roofs and daylighting elements create rich, open environments
- Variable building panel and roof colors and textures allow unique architectural solutions
- Intriguing options for defining mass, space, proportion and symmetry
- High slopes in building designs offer dramatic roof lines that become signature building elements
- Exteriors can be clad with steel siding, wood, glass, aluminum, masonry or concrete
- Metal walls and insulated panels can have vertical, horizontal, deep or shallow lines that may be embossed, smooth or flat to accommodate architectural aesthetics